Sunday, March 29, 2009

slow start

Day 213 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

to this day.

Woke up around 8:00 - very late for me - and have been moving in slow motion ever since.

The rain outside is like a wet grey blanket, cold and unforgiving.

I’m drinking some hot coffee though which takes a large chunk of the day’s gloomy look away. I’m getting cast fatigue though. The chunk of in-the-way plaster at the end of my left arm is really starting to irritate me.

I hope, once I get a permanent cast put on, it will only be for, at the most, three weeks.

I actually will lobby for one of those removable jobs. It will make many ordinary tasks so much easier to have my wrist free of its bludgeon.

Well, as mentioned in previous posts, typing is a slow tedious process, and so this blog is, of necessity, a short one again.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment