Tuesday, March 03, 2009

of things to come

Day 187 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I’ve been doing some thinking about this here old blog.

Seems it needs a bit of a revamp (in content) to lure unsuspecting people to its location and pin them there like a butterfly to a board . . .

Er, well maybe not quite that dramatic . . .

I’m thinking of doing some more Weird Science articles again as a sort of regular thing.

Oh, and more audio stuff.

I really like doing the audio stuff - though I have no idea if you, the reader (um, listener) do.

These audio segments will be coming to your ears every Monday.

So, Audio Mondays it is!

It may be in the form of a rambling podcast (me ranting or something), or me reading short stories (maybe new ones not posted) or a tune I create (using el cheapo software) and post. But it will be something to assul . . ., um, entertain your auditory nerves, I assure you.

Just me thinking out loud.

No need to interact, unless you want to.

Oh, and you can suggest things too if you have the urge.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment