Thursday, March 19, 2009

no more poor excuses

Day 203 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

As evidenced by Eugene’s comment - I’ve been seemingly taking the easy way out on my blogs the past two days.

Let me explain why though, without getting into too much detail - as all will be come clear by the end of this month.

Some tumultuous things have happened recently with the furnace screwing up as the lowest on the list.

No, nobody in the family is seriously ill so you need not worry about that end of things.

Anyhow, these “things” have been messing big time with my mind, less so the body, and I’ve not been able to concentrate worth a damn in the recent past.

All will be better soon - trust me.

And yes, all will be revealed as soon as I know some details.

All of that aside - I’ve got some cool news, as of yesterday, for those pf you on Twitter . . .

My tweet was chosen by Brent Spiner as # 10 on his top ten Tweet countdown.

Out of the original 42 Tweets he picked as favourites, 6 were mine - three times more than any other contestant!

Yes, I feel proud - shouldn’t I? I mean, Frikin Data chose six of my Tweets as his favourites!

Do the math - that means 14.3% were mine (reminds me of my English marks in High School actually . . .)

What does it all mean?

Bugger all, actually.

Still, it’s good to know I gave Spiner back a wee bit of pleasure for all the years he played Data and amused me.

Now, wasn’t this post much better?

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment