Friday, March 13, 2009

multi tasking

Day 197 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

So, more news on the radio as I drove into the pens today.

Chrysler is saying they can’t operate in Frosty Canada because at a 20 buck per hour more costly rate than Japanese makers they are spinning their wheels.

Well, duh?

Couldn’t see this coming, oh say, twenty years ago?

I wonder what GM will have to say about this since they are in the same leaking canoe . . .

So, Brent Spiner (remember that actor . . .) is having a little contest on Twitter. He is compiling his top ten favourite response Tweets and will then post them on Twitter with his 500th Tweet being done by his top pick.

I wonder is anything I’ve replied to him rates, or merely annoys, him.

Should I care?

And why does this guy have so much time on his hands anyhow?

He is a pretty funny though, and his posts do amuse me – oh, and he played a pretty good android to boot.

And how about that Nortel?

The world is coming undone at the seams.

But I’m going to focus more on funny Tweets instead. My brain just operates that way.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment