Monday, March 16, 2009

March breaking

Day 200 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Well, the kids are off this week which means I don’t need to rise quite so early for seven days to pick my daughter up from school.

Which is fine by me. I could use some sleep again.

I have a slightly altered plan for this coming March Break week. I finished a short story back at the end of January, and read it for reading night two nights ago. I received a bunch of great feedback and I’m going to take this week to rewrite it incorporating the suggestions.

The sun came out this weekend and the weather is almost acting like Spring. Only a few more days until it’s official.

Well, no time like the present to get a story in shape.

I may even send it off to get published - if some editor will have it.

Oh, and I just didn’t get a chance to do an audio blog this weekend - in case you were wondering about my commitment to Audio Mondays.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment