Wednesday, March 25, 2009

less pain

Day 209 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I know, still whining.

I am so glad of this ergonomic keyboard right now though, so I don’t have to twist my wrist as much while I type.

Okay, no more “I’m in pain” complaining.

I continue to slog my way through Battlefield Earth, all 1050 pages of it. I like it though and it entertains - so what more can I say?

I would like to write more today for this blog, but can’t.

And so, another day goes by where you don’t get a whole lot of in-depth Paul Darcy, behind the scenes, life commentary.

Sorry.

I will endeavor to do a better job of information sharing in the days ahead.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment