Friday, March 06, 2009

lay off already

Day 190 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Well one car company is shutting down yet another shift in Ontario. Bye bye 1200 more people.

The one I work for still has not released any details on reductions where I am – so I don’t know if I am one of the lucky ones (as in chosen) yet.

I actually think between the poor sales, poor decisions, poor products and poor government – we are pretty much Frelled in the short term.

Maybe not as Frelled as countries that have people attacking Cricket players with grenade launchers and machine guns - but Frelled nonetheless.

I am thinking that I should hear something either this week or possibly next.

Wish me luck!

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment