Monday, March 23, 2009

lame old guy

Day 207 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Gawd getting old sucks - one little fall on the ice and I’m nearly incapacitated.

Yup, oldy here stumbled (after being side-swiped by an old stoned goof) and fell to the ice, twisting my left wrist into a position it was never meant to occupy.

Pain and misery were the result. Good thing I can still type, albeit at a much slower pace - thanks you old coot! And do you know he didn’t even stop and say sorry.

I hope his grand kids hate him.

I was going to do another audio Monday, but the sound of me groaning in agony every other breath would likely be too much for you to bear - and so you get a few written words and nothing much else for today.

Now, I’m going to go find some pain killers and hope they help.

Geez, I can be lame sometimes . . .

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment