Saturday, March 28, 2009

I dream of tangerines

Day 212 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I love T-Dreams “The Dream Mixes” and am actually listening to it as I type.

And, like I mentioned before, my posts for a few weeks will be rather short because of the wrist cast getting in the way of my typing though the ergonomic keyboard does help the situation somewhat.

Oh, and the huge news which was to be forthcoming yesterday is, of course, delayed. I should not have to keep you on the hook much longer than next Tuesday or Wednesday . . .

I get to have an Indian food feast tomorrow night - for free!

No, not some shady work perk, but a Suzuki student, of which my daughter shares a teacher, is having a graduation and her mother’s sister owns an Indian restaurant and they are hosting the event . . . and did I pack enough info into that one sentence?

I love Indian food - so major YUM for me.

Also my wife and I get to go on a date tonight because my growing offspring is going to be at a birthday sleep over event.

So, despite the irritating cast on my wrist, life is looking pretty good for the couple of days.

And with that, I’ll leave off.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment