Thursday, March 26, 2009

the gamut

Day 210 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Wow, it’s pretty incredible the amount of change that can happen in 210 days.

I got some great news from a friend today - which I can’t share.

I have some great news about myself - which I can’t share.

I’m just a big wad of good news in the form of secrets.

My wrist is still causing me some achy pain though - that I can share. If it still causes me pain by next week I may have to go get it rayed.

Back to the point at hand - when I started this Marathon I was working at a company which seemed to be doing okay - 210 days later and, holy crap, what a difference.

More changes on the horizon for sure before I hit 365, which, if you have grade 3 math under your belt, is only a mere 155 days away.

Piece of cake.

Well, off to fetch some more pain relief, and then I’m getting some homemade Kale soup . . .

Yah, you heard right - Kale. Soup.

And, I even like it.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment