Saturday, March 14, 2009

day o

Day 198 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

(EDIT - through some Technical glitch this post did not auto-post Saturday like it was supposed to so, here it is a day late - blah)

Well I did the sensible thing - I took the day off.

Friday, that is.

Getting up at 5:00 AM (which my internal clock was telling me all week was 4:00 AM) has taken its toll.

To celebrate my wife’s employment, and the end to her courses (4 degrees and scores of extra courses is enough, no?), we went out and had Smithwicks. I had two pints.

Two, wonderful pints.

Sometimes a pint is just what you need to forget about a work week - and who needs billions of brain cells anyhow?

I’m going to be doing another Audio Monday this week but I noticed a curios thing about the last two audio things I’ve done.

Nobody listened to them . . .

Hmmm.

Well, art for art’s sake I suppose, even if Art likes it or not.

Well, reading night is fast approaching and I would like to have something newish to read so I’m off to create.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment