Tuesday, March 10, 2009

change time

Day 194 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I hate it. DST that is.

Why bother changing the time? It’s supposed to save energy or something.

Yeah, okay.

What it does is screw up my sleep patterns.

Remember that getting up at 5:00 AM every day I’m living? Well now, thanks to Daylight Savings (where is the savings?) Time I am effectively getting up at 4:00 AM now.

At this rate, why do I bother to go to sleep at all . . .

And somebody just turned the heat on full blast in the office.

Must be another cost saving measure . . .

Which brings me to viability plans for the auto . . . No, not going to go there . . .

Instead, I’m going to have an hour nap, you know, to make up for lost time.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment