Saturday, March 21, 2009

11th hours

Day 205 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

of sleep last night.

Feels good to not have to prop my eyes open with toothpicks today.

And, though your comment guesses were good, I will say nothing about what is going on for fear of jinxing things . . . I'm avoiding black cats and ladders this week too - just in case.

On a convention note, I’m waiting to see who the guests are for TCon and the Sci-Fi Expo; both events take place in Toronto this summer, and this time, I’m taking my offspring.

I will only go to one event leaning towards the Expo because it is much cheaper.

Should be a great time. My daughter will be just the right age. I’m hoping for some of the cast of The Next Generation as we have already watched all of that show together.

I haven’t been to a con in two years. And in the past when I’ve gone it has always been by myself - not exactly the most fun.

On a writing note - I’m still on track to have “Typhoon Rising” in agent/editor eye-friendly form by July 1st.

I finished watching “Dead Like Me” too. I felt like there should have been a lot left to go in the series. Now, I need to find out who has the made-for-DVD movie and check it out.

On the tails of “Dead Like Me” I have started to watch “Space: Above and Beyond” and although it may be slightly hokey, it is gritty and I really like it. It came before Battlestar Galactica, and is in the same vein.

Well, as always, much to do with even more to do than before, so . . .

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment