Friday, February 27, 2009

where are the toothpicks

Day 183 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

My eyes really need them.

This new schedule is sapping all my strength. I did manage to exercise last night though.

If you can picture zombie aerobics, then you can envision what I looked like.

I’m afraid the strain is washing over onto this here blog.

Short sentences.

Lack of cogent thoughts.

All around suck.

Sorry bout that.

Maybe when I am not so tired I will have some functioning brain cells again which I can corral for some kind of brilliant blog topics or stories.

Until then, well you will either move on, or suffer through more of my sleep writing.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment