Sunday, February 01, 2009

January 2009 in review

Day 157 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Well, as promised, here is my report card for January, based upon my goals for 2009.

Let’s see. Shovel the driveway twenty or more times this month - check!

Suck at tennis - Check!

Find humanity hard to tak—

-Oh, you wanted my other goals reviewed?

Well . . . all right then.

I finished 5 novels this month and came close to finishing a 6th, which will then count towards February’s read words count. I would say I’m well ahead of the 10,000 word goal for 2009 already.

I wrote two complete short stories in January. But, my goal is going to change from short stories to finishing my Sci-Fi novel and editing my Post Apocalyptic novel.

Stories may or may not happen as the months go on - this is a wait and see.

As to the publishing goal, well let’s just say if the Post-A novel is rewritten and appears to be in good enough form, it may start seeking a permanent published home.

That’s about it I think.

I’ll keep plugging away each month, and before you know it I’ll have shoveled the driveway sixty times . . .

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment