Tuesday, February 24, 2009

increasingly obvious

Day 180 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

As I read the news, and hunker down in my cubicle, I realize that my life is truly in my own hands.

I can no longer rely on poorly run companies to fund my future lifestyle.

I have to do it on my own - with a little help from my wife, of course.

I’m going to try to accelerate my novel plans, even though it may tire me out, or cause me to hack into my leisure time more than I would like.

But the way things are heading, I will need that revenue stream soon.

And hell, I’ve always said I needed a swift kick in my financial arse to achieve enough desperation momentum to excel in my writing goals.

So, I must act now.

Be on the lookout for my new novel, which I hope to start shopping around as early as this fall.

With some luck, and much hard work, it may be coming to a bookstore near you – and if you have a job left by then, you may even want to pick up a copy.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment