Saturday, February 07, 2009

hello weak end

Day 163 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I’ve a new plan.

Yes, it is so cunning you could cut it with a knife.

And yes, I see you rolling your eyes in disbelief at my flippancy.

It has to do with my two big current 2009 projects, as in writing projects.

For the months ahead, up to and including June, I will be editing my Post Apocalyptic novel (Typhoon Rising).

It will be ready for agents July 1st when I then plan on tearing into my Sci-Fi adventure novel and plan on having the first draft complete by Jan 1 of 2010.

This is in keeping with my ultimate writing plans for 2009. What I had been attempting so far this year (and was not working too well) was writing part of the week (new Sci-Fi novel) and editing part of the week (Post Apocalyptic novel), but my monomaniacal mind seems to only concentrate creatively on one novel at a time.

My bipolar sub-processor just couldn’t handle the shifts.

So, that’s why I’m switching how I go about this thing called novel writing.

And, included in the new schedule are weekends, which I was not doing (except for blogging) up until now.

I think it is a robust and excellent plan, but I need to get a grow lamp in the basement where I write so my body can produce some Vitamin D instead of having to get it artificially all the time.

Well, pancakes prepared by the little one are surely cooking, and I don’t want to eat them cold.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment