Monday, February 09, 2009

a few loose pranks

Day 165 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I remember . . .

Yeah, I must be getting old, but I still have all my natural teeth - so there!

Still, I do remember spiking somebody's nasal spray with rum back in the University days.

Very much a riot, let me tell you.

I also remember dumping out that same person’s Head and Shoulders shampoo and replacing the contents with a mixture of Tide and corn syrup. And, believe it or not, it lathered up just fine I was told and he never did know the difference . . .

I was not the nicest of people back then and my Twisted Mind was really firing on all cylinders.

Perhaps my greatest, or nastiest depending on your perspective, trick was to do something to the communal bathroom.

You see, we had a Cleaner come into residence once a day and clean the bathrooms. It was an all boy’s residence first year and so the washroom had urinals, of course.

Well, in one of these urinals we (I did have help with this one) took a Mr. Big chocolate bar (remember those, do they still make them?), moistened it to look like you know what, and then by applying pressure down the urinal with it we left a big skid mark with the thing sitting at the bottom.

It looked like the real deal, and once applied before bedtime we (those others again) went to sleep and sort of forgot about it.

Ever get woken up at 7:00 AM from loud cursing in another language? Somebody yelling at the top of their lungs promising murder in any language?

It was fantastic.

It was sweet.

Ah, yes, I remember it well.

Did I mention I was a trickster and not so very nice?

I won’t even tell you the really evil things I did because, well, your idea of me will forever be tainted and if I ever want you to buy my novels in the future I need to leave a bit of myself a mystery . . .

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment