Wednesday, February 18, 2009

done deals done dirt cheap

Day 174 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Well, the ole stimulus bill is now Law - and the Dow drops 300 points in celebration?

By now GM and Chrysler have outlined how they are going to screw the wor . . . er, save their industries and the cheers can be heard . . . somewhere.

I think this Spring I’m going to plant a lot of vegetables - it may be my only source of food in the fall.

Thinking of buying a new car - so you are the one.

Yup, what a mess.

And it’s not getting better, is it.

L’Obomba was supposed to be the next Jesus Christ, but so far his savior role is not panning out so well.

But who am I to be all grumpy - since my wage is NOT going to change - unless it jumps down to zip . . .

Until Tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment