Tuesday, February 17, 2009

change the rods

Day 173 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Had a pretty sucky family day.

It was spent mostly mollifying the offspring, which after the first six hours, begins to wear pretty thin.

We did squeak in a game of Masterpiece as well as make oatmeal cookies, so I guess it wasn’t all drudgery.

I was starting to feel blog fatigue today too, and this is, in fact, the second one I’ve written.

But, I can’t stop now and blow my goal.

I won’t let that happen.

But if I leave it to write until this mornings instead of the nights before, then it cuts into my morning editing time.

And if my editing time is compromised, then my novel will not be edited and I can’t move forward with my second career.

And not moving forward into my second career means I get stuck in my first one.

Wow, what a motivator.

So here it is - the uninspired blog number 173.

How many months in a row is that now?

I wonder if Robinson kept track this long?

Well, I’m off to do some more “Family Day” stuff while there is still some day left - so have yourselves a good one.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment