Saturday, February 14, 2009

cake from the pan

Day 170 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

-cakes in the pan-

Yes, Saturday morning is waking up to the sounds of my daughter making pancakes downstairs.

It’s the one day of the week where I don’t have to worry about what to eat in th morning.

I love that my little girl is big enough now to do these kinds of things. I used to do similar cooking things for my parents when I was growing up.

I woke up quite late today (quarter to eight - gasp) so am very short on morning ritual time today as the pancakes are already being prepared for the pan.

So, off to edit my novel while I still have a chance, or it’s cold cakes for me.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment