Sunday, February 08, 2009

almost half time

Day 164 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I know the Super Bowl is long over now, and did you notice the lack of car manufacturer advertisement, particularly with regards to the Detroit 3?

Anyhow, “I am, and never shall be, your friend” - I direct this altered quote at football.

I just don’t care for this game in any way, shape, or form. We are each individuals, and this is a good thing, so there are a ton who love that sport and keep it going.

I don’t.

Now you know.

Looks to me like I am almost at the half way mark for this blog. That would indicate that I have had a post up here for just short of 6 months straight. Kind of boggles a bit.

Then again, when you set your mind to accomplish something there are only two things which can force you off the tracks to failure.

1) yourself

2) death

Really, that’s about it. The secret of life is out, but deep down you already knew that, didn't you?

Want to write and publish a book? Only yourself and death can stop you.

Want to invent a time machine? Only yourself and death can stop you . . . er, and maybe those pesky laws of physics as well.

I suddenly see a flaw in my sage advice. And even the use of a Plutonian circular obfuscutionist argument could not save it. So, as a consequence, please allow me to redact the previous section of this blog.

You, however, may still suffer the subliminal consequences, unless you have read the sentence above before the ones before or skipped this entire post altogether . . .

Also, throwing in a few made up words helps to muddy the muddled and serve my diabolical subversive Jungolinearism social disruption plans . . .

It also occurs to me that my brain seems completely dependent on caffeine to function properly in the morning (yes, actually writing this now as opposed to then) so that is what I must do so I don't continue to cause you mental anquish.

So, I shall go get myself a HUGE ASS mug of the stuff and escape from the Dreamlands where I seem to have dragged you along this morning.

Sorry.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment