Sunday, January 18, 2009

sleep over over

Day 143 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Yes, I am awake. And yes, I did survive, though there is still a few more hours of morning giggling to get through.

But, the three girls, my daughter included, were on their best behaviour. It is a strange phenomena though that when you get young girls together there must ensue immediate and constant giggling.

It’s quite something to witness, but after twelve hours or so, it starts to get a little less cute. I am glad they had such fun and pizza creation for them was a lot of fun. I am going to have to spend some time today scouring the kitchen floor today - par for the course.

I remember going on sleep overs myself as a small boy, but I don’t recall the giggling. Do small boys giggle for hours when they get together? I thought they did more car engine sounds or feral growls and such.

Well, I also see that last night we got another few inches of snow, which I need to get cleared so my wife can get to where she has to go this morning. That plus, blueberry waffles (yes I am spoiling the gigglers) has me cutting this blog off very short again.

Back to writing the end of my second short story of the year this week, then I may put an effort in to finish editing my novel. I mean, it’s all written, so what am I stalling for?

Until Tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment