Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Neil Patrick Horrible

Day 138 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Well, I finally got to view Dr. Horrible’s Sing along Blog last night.

And I must say, I have the utmost admiration for Neil Patrick Harris’s acting talents - this guy can really cook. Impressed.

And the Hamster (Nathan Filion) was what you would expect. I just kept seeing William F. Shatner when I was watching his performance though, especially during maximum cheese. Maybe it was just me.

Felicia Day was the weakest of the three, but still pretty darn acceptable. I did notice though the distinct lack of a suntan. So, she really does stay indoors playing games most of the time - I thought that was just a geek cover. Guess I was wrong.

And Joss, you evil mastermind, spiking her at the end. Just nasty.

Oops, that was a spoiler.

I must apologize to you, the one person who just woke from a comma, and found this blog before Dr. Horrible’s website. I’ll try not to let it happen again.

Haven’t listened to the commentaries though. They are supposed to be equally as good as the production itself. I look forward to the time (it seems in short supply these days) when I can sit down and fully appreciate them.

Well, much to get done, as usual and looking after the offspring this evening, er, morning. Oh, hell, you know when I write these things now, so I should stop trying to pretend. Nobody is fooled.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment