Friday, January 30, 2009

looong month?

Day 155 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Is it just me, or is January this year, like, 63 days long or something?

I don’t know why it feels like this. Maybe the endless snow shoveling, the endless dark nights, the bitter cold?

Or, all of the above?

I’ve made good writing and reading progress in January though. Maybe those extra perceived days paid off. I’ll have more in my month in review Feb 1.

By now you may have noticed Reader’s Den has kind of slid off the table, rolled across the floor and is now under the couch hiding with the dust bunnies . . .

Not sure if I will bother with it any more.

I just seem to have more important writing to do than blather on about what books I’ve read lately. I can do that right here just as easily.

It was a non-profit site anyhow, so no big loss. Letting is slide though is a big time gain, since I don’t spend time updating it any more or writing book or show reviews for it.

If you were following along there, well, what can I say? Some things need to fall off the table so you can make room for others.

Well, I’m going to take advantage of the remaining days this month (20 or so?) to really get my Sci-Fi novel organized, so I can do a sort of mini-NaNo in February.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment