Thursday, January 15, 2009

couldn’t wipe my arse

Day 140 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Both cars, both sets and one big suck.

Would somebody please develop a damn windshield wiper that actually works in cold weather without you having to beat the crap out of it twenty times first.

I mean, how hard can it be?

We have the technology to put rovers on Mars for Cripe’s sake and make fat free fat - so why no wipers that clean a cold window properly?

If there is one thing I would pay extra for on the next car I buy it would be all season functional windshield wipers. I would even pay 100 bucks extra. Over the term of the vehicle this would amount to about 5 cents a month.

You hear that Auto Manufacturers!

Get your wipers to work.

Okay, enough ranting.

Time to get writing.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment