Thursday, December 11, 2008

would you believe plan e f or g

Day 105 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Slept in again today and now I’m grumpier than normal.

Yup, that grumpy - like kick the cat grumpy.

My routine is shot and I won’t even get home from work until well after dark now.

But, I have lots to be grumpy about besides sleeping in.

Like the behaviour of both the US and Canadian governments at the moment.

There, now I’ve made you grumpy as well, haven’t I.

To further my own ends, I’m taking the Christmas holidays to re-read “The Art of Dramatic Writing” and “The Heroes Journey” and “The Screentwriter’s Bible” as well as re-watching some great Buffy and ST:TNG episodes.

With my brain so stocked, I should be able to rocket out of the chute in January and have a viable and sustainable (AH! - I’m sounding like a bankrupt car manufacturer now . . .) plan for my long term writing success.

Now, I’ve got to rush out the door and go to said company and pretend like nothing is happening.

La la, la la la.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment