Wednesday, December 03, 2008

what is up gov

Day 97 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

And I thought US politics were a screwed up mess ala the Bushwacker.

But it looks like little cousin Pierre (Canada) with the Harper Seal in command (well at least he thinks he is) is just about as screwed up, maybe even worse at the momment.

Now, I don’t know the second thing about politics, but I do know when your countries leaders are acting like a bunch of clowns - and now is that time.

I must admit, I’ve been kind of distracted with the whole “my job hanging by a thread” issue and have kind of let Canadian politics take a back seat, but maybe today I’ll look into what the hell is what for my own good.

But, of course, first I’ll check out what the Motors is giving up to get the cash from Washington.

Or “if” they will get the cash.

Still, no absolute decision will be made until December 8th.

Then, if it passes those Congress hurdles it still has to clear the Bushwacker’s desk.

Wouldn’t it be a moment in history if Bushwacker vetoed the bridge-loans?

I’m just happy that in this time of Global screw-ups, we have such competent leaders running the show . . .

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment