Sunday, December 07, 2008

vaults and dalmatians

Day 101 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

That’s what today’s blog number reminds me of.

I’ve now been blogging for 101 days straight, which makes me also think that my die-l-up provider hasn’t cacked out in that many days as well - knock on solid state electronics.

I apologize for yesterday’s attempt at a global economic political analysis - as anybody who knows me knows - I know pretty much the square root of squat when it comes to that field.

But blogs are supposed to be genuine commentary from the blogger’s mind - twisted or otherwise, are they not?

Well, the cold winds are certainly blowing this morning as we had a mini snow fall last night. Snowmen are out of the question - too cold. Ever try to roll dry snow into a ball?

Oh, and this weekend has been Daddy-Daughter weekend. I’ve been having a great time mold . . . er, bonding with her.

We played Flatout trying to have the most outrageous crashes possible. We made pizza together then pea soup with homemade bread. She may be turning into a chef or something later in life I suspect.

We also played a longish game of Runebound - she won. At least that is her interpretation of events even though the game didn't end. How can I argue?

We also, last night, watched a couple episodes of “Dukes of Hazard” - no, really.

It’s been wonderful.

This morning as I blog she is watching the Peanuts Christmas special. Just an awesome program, but my how the youth of today have no idea of how it was without all this technology at the ready when we were growing up.

Well, I better get at starting the waffles so we don’t starve, then we will get geared up and tackle the snow covered driveway.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment