Sunday, December 21, 2008

so you did it

Day 115 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I should have guessed sooner than the last episode.

I watched the final episode of Veronica Mars last night (first season) and went - “so that’s who did it!”

The season overall was pretty darn good - not a Buffy though, no, not that good - but Veronica Mars has its moments and the fact that the season had a complete story arc, and that those arcs where fulfilled, was refreshing.

I would recommend this show, at least the first season, if you haven’t already seen it like ten times over.

And yes, I am absolutely enjoying my vacation time - and it looks like it is a vacation time and not get ready for EI time. Governments are busy tossing money at Chrysler and GM which means I’ll be getting paid by the Government for a while.

Welcome to Government Motors!

Also, I’ve been having second and third thoughts about Reader’s Den. You could say I’m getting tired of it, or you could look at it as a new leaf in my life while that one turns brown and joins the ground as fertilizer.

I think I know where my time is better spent.

I want to spend my morning writing time cranking out twisted fiction instead.

Which brings me to a thought I had for this place starting next year. I need to have some kind of recurring writing/audio program that comes out say once per month. A new episode of a larger project if you will.

It would have a year long story arc, be twisted of course, and maybe I would make each episode a read audio version or have it in two forms - audio and written.

I would set a date like the 15th of every month and make sure to hit the target. Who knows, maybe I could create another Dr. Horrible or Guild . . .

Okay, let’s not get carried away - right?

Still, you never know until you actually try. And you can’t productively try until you have a plan, and then execute the plan.

I’m pretty good at planning and executing if I set my mind to it.

So tentatively, the new project will commence on January 15th.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment