Monday, December 15, 2008

one hundred and three point five

Day 109 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

No, not some coordinate from a Star Trek episode - but the temperature I hit yesterday in the afternoon.

Not high enough for delusions, but almost.

Today I’m hovering about one degree cooler - nothing to worry about there I think.

I do have a full body ache though which I find kind of interesting. Why everything from my neck all the way down to my ankles aches is bizarre - and highly irritating.

This replicating virus is one nasty little bug - but I’m nastier and it will pay the price for its insolence shortly.

Sorry I’m not up to much of a post today but it’s hard to concentrate when your whole body aches - even after two Tylenol.

So, I’m going to go crash on the nearest soft horizontal surface and wait this thing out.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment