Tuesday, December 02, 2008

more soup part two

Day 96 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Well, another day in Congress, another day of three auto CEOs looking for cash.

And remember, despite the poor media coverage (which I cannot stand), any moneys they receive would be a “loan” not a “bail-out” like the banks.

There is a difference. A big one.

A loan is that which is to be paid back with terms attached.

A bail-out is that which does not need to be paid back.

You see.

A big difference.

And if you really believe the U S of A will not give the three (fill in the blank) the cash loan, then I would like to know what planet you are from.

We will, of course, not really know until December 8th when Congress comes back and votes on it.

What a damn circus this whole business is.

I hate politics almost as much as the media. Now, media coverage of politics . . .

. . . my eye twitch is starting again . . .

Anyhow, my immediate financial fate kind of hinges on what happens in the US and right here in Canada.

And so does hundreds of thousands of others.

Merry Ho, ho and stuff.

Which brings me to X-Mas.

How much are you going to spend this year?

I’m thinking about six ninety-five per family member, excluding the rats.

I don't want to mess up a perfectly good Recession.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment