Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Hos!

Day 119 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Can you believe I’m the first one to be awake on this, Christmas Day?

It’s true, and it looks like Santa paid us a visit as well.

My daughter is going to be thumping about the house soon in a very excited state, and then we are going to eat homemade cinnamon buns and, shortly thereafter, get down to the business of opening presents.

The rest of the day will be spent cooking (I’m making perogies again, this time with salt pork too) and playing board games. Masterpiece is a new favourite of ours - I have yet to win, but it’s always fun. We will likely play some Settlers of Catan as well.

Oh, I think I hear the stirring of my family.

I hope you all have a great Christmas Day and a fantastic rest of your holiday season wherever you are in the world.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment