Tuesday, December 16, 2008

bushy eyed and bright tailed

Day 110 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I’m feeling way better.

It seems the virus has all but departed leaving me next to whole. Not quite 100 %, but close enough, I’d say.

Even though Reader’s Den has been idled for a few weeks, that doesn’t mean I’ve stopped reading. I’ve been chewing threw books the last few weeks, when I’ve not been radiating extreme heat while prone on the couch that is.

Starting back up in January, Reader’s Den will have lots of new content coming.

And just so you know I have not totally abandoned my Super Hero work either. The gist is that Nicholas Grungeon is a grocery store employee who works in produce. One day he reaches in to the potato pile to find his index finger squishing through a rotten potato.

Of course this is no ordinary potato. It is a potato which happens to have grown in the soil of a buried alien corpse, though those growing the potato knew nothing of the soil contents.

He gets a whole whack of strange powers and the world, well at least his world, is never the same again.

And I’m not sure whether to keep this in or not, but I was thinking of calling him SpudNick!

I know, long build up for a lame joke.

I’m not a Hope or Milton or Dangerfield . . .

Still, you smiled. I saw it through the interwavetuberegisterascope.

Yah, okay.

And did I mention that I only have two more working days left until I get my Christmas break. Oh, I am looking forward to the time off. I don’t go back (if any of us go back, that is) until January 5th.

I think it’s going to be hard for me to keep this blog up during the holidays. I’m going to be away a few days even, so I may have to do several posts in one day to make up for no internet access the other two.

Well, I’ve taken up enough of your time. I'll let some of the other couple billion blogs have their turn now.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment