Monday, November 03, 2008

wind down

Day 67 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Well, as you can imagine, yesterday’s festivities were tiring.

And they were.

My little girl played very well and I managed to get some sound recordings of her play which I will try to get up here sometime this week.

But for now I’m just taking a wind down time as I listen to the rain outside and the Media player within.

I’m also getting through my next Dance Trance throw-together tune which will likely make its home here in the not too distant future.

Oh, and my computer (aka the beast - my new gaming machine) should arrive this coming weekend - Fallout 3 is already cued up and waiting for fun.

And I know what you are thinking - time for computer games? What about NaNoWriMo?

Well, I say, since my novel idea was only one-quarter baked, and not too inspired, it is just as well this year that I skip. And, as mentioned before, my head space is full of clutter and uncertainty and this does not lend itself to great writing - but it does lend itself to escaping from Vault 101 and checking out Washington’s radioactive wasteland in fantastic hi-def 3D.

And so that is what will take place.

Now, I have to go and write a couple of book reviews for Reader’s Den, and then I may work on my newest Trance Tune.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment