Sunday, November 30, 2008

tree and b-day

Day 94 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Well, today is going to be a busy one for me.

My wife has her birthday today and there is food to make and presents to wrap - today is also the day we break out the Christmas CDs and put up the tree.

Lots to do.

And the rat cage needs cleaning again - maybe we will skip it until tomorrow night, or next weekend.

With regards to computer games - I know, where did that come from - I have a new rule now.

I can not buy another new game until the games I have loaded onto my machine have been finished.

You know I have Oblivion loaded - so I am cooked. Well, in that case, once the main quest is done it is considered finished otherwise - I mentioned cooked, right?

So short and sweet today.

Oh, and I’m making perogies for the B-Day supper.

Off to get the dough prepared, then dig through the boxes downstairs to find Bing, Elvis and the tree . . .

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment