Friday, November 07, 2008

nervous excitement

Day 71 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

that’s what I have today.

On the one hand my new machine is coming tomorrow - on the other the ax is coming today.

Just think, two more days of blogging and I won’t mention the Work Spot again.

In fact, I may never have to . . .

. . . but that is unlikely. If the Munga-Corp I belong to wants to have any chance of survival at all it must retain some intelligent, hard-working employees (self-plug in case you missed it) or it is utterly doomed.

And did I mention my new computer . . .

. . . Oh, I did, and you want me to shut up about it.

Okay.

There are three things I want to get posted here at the blog before the end.

Of November, not, you know, any other kind of end . . .

1) A song my daughter played for her Suzuki Book 2 graduation. (mp3)

2) A audio version of Kaylie’s Smile, my creepy sci-fi horror story. (mp3)

3) Another Trance-Dance instrumental riff tune I’ve been working on. (mp3)

Three goals.

Three mp3s.

Three minutes to midnight . . .

Now I suppose you want exact dates. I should provide them so I actually have deadlines to meet instead of nebulous whenever promises.

So here goes.

1) Wednesday November 12th 2008.

2) Wednesday November 19th 2008.

3) Wednesday November 26 th 2008.

There you have it.

Three goals and three deadlin dates. Now all I have to do is meet them and all you have to do is show up to make sure I did.

See, that didn’t hurt one little bit.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment