Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I’d rather be the Pope

Day 68 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Pres day dawns in the US of A and it’s high time to dump the Bushwacker and put in somebody else, isn’t it?

Obama or McCain?

One sounds like a terrorist, the other a frozen juice product . . .

The people will decide. And I think they will go Obama, but what the hell do I know?

And since I know very little about either candidate (other than that one is a POW and the other is not quite white ex-preacher) I don’t really have much of a comment to make.

Except - let’s hope the next Pres can get some consumer confidence back into his people, or things will get far uglier than they already are for the US economy.

Oh, and don’t be like Canada people, and have lame turnout at the polls. Get off your fat America arses and vote for Cripe’s sake. If you don’t you deserve everything you get - good, bad or ugly.

But enough about American politics.

Some of you may have noticed a slight dabbling in NaNoWriMo from me over at the site. Don’t get too excited. The likelihood of my actually finishing 50,000 words is about zero.

When, and if, I dabble with the new novel idea I’ll post my total words up.

And it won’t be pretty.

Well, since most of my readers are American, I’ll leave off short today so you can go vote.

So, go vote.

Out of the chair - vote!

NOW!

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment