Wednesday, November 19, 2008

dont wanna

Day 83 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Oh how I hate business trips. Hate them with a passion.

I’m a stay at home, or stay at the office man.

But today I have to go on a day business trip.

Granted it’s not as annoying as the overnight type, but it still screws over my routine - and I like routine as these 83 days straight of blogging will attest to.

It seems I need to meet the people in the big city of Toronto who run the warehouse my products (the ones I buy) are shipped to. I guess that invention by Bell just doesn’t cut it.

I get to see a warehouse . . .

. . . All together now “Oooohhh, Aaawwwee.”

And I so wanted to be close to the I-net today to check on what the US of A was going to decide about throwing in money, or the towel, for the big 3.

Guess I’ll hear on the news on the way home.

Traffic to and from Toronto during rush hours.

Oh, the joy.

Well, if our company goes mammary glands to the sky, I’ll have my wish.

A stay at home job (writing) with no mandatory commutes or business trips to annoy me.

Only drawback - no money and having to live in a cardboard box . . .

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment