Wednesday, October 08, 2008

sticking with it

Day 41 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Well, I’m going to take some of my own advice and continue with this blogging every day because I said I was going to.

You see, it’s a goal. And I should make it.

No real reason why I shouldn’t.

Everybody needs some inspiration to carry on - let this blog be yours - if you like.

I’m going to be getting extremely busy come November, but I’m going to stick to it and make my goal of something here every day for a year.

Of course, I should have some reward at the end - no?

Wonder what that reward should be.

I’ll have my new computer by then, so that can’t be it.

Maybe a new TV?

Maybe I should just keep writing every day and worry about such things in say . . .

. . . 324 days.

Wow, this is going to be a long haul.

But I’m going to make it.

You will see, or rather, read.

And haven’t I posted enough days in a row now for it to officially become a habit?

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment