Friday, October 17, 2008

somewhere in China

Day 50 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

My music is causing a sensation.

Remember that “TranceOne” mp3 I created one day and posted up here. Well, it found it’s way to a site in China and has had 50 listens since that time (like two weeks).

So, on day 50 of the Marathon I thought I would mention that.

Oh, and the fact that I got another new/old game yesterday - mostly in prep for the arrival of my new toy.

(Oblivion)

I find I’m having difficulty concentrating now (Oblivion) or getting jobs done around the house (Oblivion) or doing much in the way of writing (Oblivion).

Wish I could figure out why (Oblivion).

That “other” special secret project was going to be a written and sung song about “Gaming Dad” - but since I can’t sing (Springsteen and Dylan sound fantastic in comparison) that is just not going to happen.

The tune may make an appearance though - and end up on the Chinese charts again.

Now, there must be something I should be doing (Oblivion) like editing my novel (Oblivion).

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment