Saturday, October 25, 2008

scibes on hold

Day 58 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

. . . for a bit.

I have a ton of Reader’s Den catch up to do today in the way of book reviews and scheduled posts. Also there is tennis this morning too, and the fact that I’m burned out.

Would you believe I slept ten hours last night and I’m still tired?

Must be getting old . . .

. . . So, I know there are some who always count on my Saturday Scribes contribution. I just can’t do it justice and produce something worthy of a readership today, or actually - until December.

- Because of NaNoWriMo and the planning I need to do for that as well.

It is only one week away, literally. And then the muse valves are cranked open and the words begin to run rampant upon the page.

I just can’t do it all, so some things have to slide.

Scribes is the first casualty.

I really hope I don’t need to stop this blog and will do my damndest to not let that happen.

So, stay tuned starting in November for short burnout blogs as I ramble on about the NaNoWriMo process and how draining it is - and my progress along the way too.

I remember last year getting all cranked up about it and turning into Mr. Roboto (2000 words a day like a machine) - but it was a real drain you couldn’t see on the surface.

I’ll try to give some inner thoughts about how it’s going - some twisted mind revelations if you will.

Until tomorrow then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment