Wednesday, October 15, 2008

harper seals it

Day 48 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Gee, our government changed today - to exactly what we had yesterday - Ho Hum.

Well, since I am non-political and believe the majority of politicians to be, how to put this, less than white knights, I go about my own business as though not much has changed.

And yes, I did vote, so I’m entitled to grumble about our government with the rest of us even if I have no constructive solutions to voice.

If you didn’t vote - shame on you, and why do you even stay in this country then?

So, from the real world to the not real world . . .

. . . Morrowind that is.

A couple of really WoW (not World of Warcraft - puleeeeze) moments happened yesterday while I was walking the outback in Morrowind. For those who don’t know - it’s a computer game, and it's completely open ended.

I was out on the coast. I decided it would be cool, since you are on an island, to go to the coast and check it out. What do I find - a shipwreck! And yah, I was like - this is so cool. And I was thinking at this point in the game how much work went into it and how neat it is to have these kind of gaming moments. You could go inside of it as well and the bottom level was flooded - very WoW.

The other was when I was walking through a mountain pass and spotted, far overhead, some funky looking ruins. It took me a while to find a path up there but once on top it was an old dwarven city. Again with the WoW factor. Very fun.

Yes, I have issues . . .

. . . what can I say.

Despite my predilection with computer games I also play tennis, cook and do laundry. So there, not all nerd/geek am I.

And speaking of tennis - it’s on again tonight.

Now if only I could get to the next highest court . . .

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment