Monday, October 06, 2008

end it?

Day 39 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I was just wondering how much longer this “blog-every-day-for-a-year” thing is going to go on.

I know the answer should be - a year.

But it’s eating up so much of my time and not, I’m pretty sure, giving a whole bunch back to a very few readers.

My time would be much better spent on my novel - as in getting it in shape so I could have it published.

Then, once in published form, I may have something to actually blog about.

I’ll chew this over for the next while.

And I’m pretty sure that once NaNoWriMo hits in November, this blog will have to be put on hold at the very least.

I just can’t do it all.

Sorry to disappoint, but I, despite my reputation, am only human.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment