Sunday, October 26, 2008

beatles

Day 59 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

Nasty, six-legged scuttling things that creep me out.

Or - that band from the sixties.

Actually, I’ve just ripped my first Beatles tracks (number 1 hits album) to my Media Player.

Can you guess I’m not a huge Beatles fan - but some of their stuff is okay and so it makes my play list now along with ABBA and Michael Jackson . . .

. . . Hey, I’m not some 16 year old punk anymore.

And I do have portable media player, and no I don’t walk around with my pants around my ankles and white wires hanging out of my ears. I’ve progressed beyond that - at least in appearances.

I get most of my mp3 blasts now in my car with the great stereo system.

Okay, maybe I still am a 16 year old punk at heart, but I hide it well.

Much to do today (laundry, Book reviews, Reader’s Den posts, novel plotting, - boring stuff - )

So, I’ll get at them then.

Because Sunday is the day of rest - right?

Yah, right . . .

Until Tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment