Sunday, September 21, 2008

musical interlude

Day 24 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

In an attempt to break up the endless “written” blogs in the Marathon . . .

. . . here is a little something I whipped together musically. Now, I’m no Alan Parsons or Edgar Froese, but what I came up with I’m pretty happy with.

Here it is my musical sensation, an instrumental electro retro 80's clone tune:

Trance One (4:15 min long, 2.9 MB)

It was created using the MTV Music Generator claiming that it is the “ultimate music creation made easy” tool. Lofty claim, but it does allow you to slap riffs together quickly and come up with tunes.

You be the judge.

I hope you enjoy it over morning coffee.

.....................................................................................................

A quick note about posting times.

All posts after today will start appearing in the evenings. This is so that I can concentrate my coffee fueled morning mind on editing my novel and getting it out there.

If I work really hard now, I may be able to squeeze NaNoWriMo in during November after all.

Until tomorrow evening then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment