Monday, September 22, 2008

coconut shuffle

Day 25 of 365 in the “Marathon of the Dope” . . .

.....................................................................................................

I know I said I was going to post in the evenings - well, it is the evening somewhere in the world right now, so what I wrote yesterday was not necessarily a lie.

I figured I could do both my editing and blog in the morning if I adjust my daily schedule somewhat.

My workplace does have some flexibility when it comes to work hours, so, I’m just going to start a bit later than normal so I can squeeze in both my editing and blogging in the mornings.

Anyway, who did I think I was kidding. When I get home from work I need to relax, goof off and read a book or watch a show - not tax my brain some more.

And tonight I’ve got semi-finals of tennis to play. We will likely get wiped off the court since we are playing the number one team - however, I will give it my best shot.

We are the underdog so you know you want to root for us.

Freeport - city of pirates and intrigue.

The D&D session went pretty well yesterday. At least I thought it did. The players however, were not sure they actually got anywhere. I find this with a lot of gaming sessions. The DM has the story clearly in mind and knows all, and the players try to pick up the pieces and generally get lost or think they are not getting anywhere.

I’ll say no more for fear or ruining their fun.

So, here is a list of my priorities starting now until NaNoWriMo 2008.

1) Edit my novel
2) Blog every day
3) Tennis
4) Eat healthful food

No comments:

Post a Comment