Monday, August 25, 2008

secret project unveiled

Well, it’s about time I came clean and told you, my loyal follower (I do have one, don’t I?), exactly what my secret project is/was.

Today is your lucky day because not only will you find out what my secret project is/was you will also get a sample of it to boot. So without making you read too much more here it is revealed for the first time on the intertubes.

The Secret Project Is/Was - The Official Alyson Hannigan Biography

Did I just hear a pin drop - or was that a jaw?

No, really. That’s it. I was going to, and still plan on if I get the “Official” go ahead, do it - write a biography of Aly.

Oh, and for the added content all you need do is head over to The Alyson Hannigan Appreciation Society and see that my efforts (as well as Aly’s dads) are headline news. (EDIT - the news item may not appear until much later today, but it will show up eventually)

Over there you will get the audio version of the Pro’s Log - the story of Aly’s birth as well as some exclusive pictures never before seen in the public domain pertaining to Aly’s birth story and some of the key players in the drama.

Well, there. That is a load off my chest.

I feel so much better now.

Maybe this publicity will be enough to convince Aly to take action . . .

. . . but not as in a lawsuit. I was thinking more along the lines of agreeing to have me write her bio.

Time will tell - but I only have an expected life span of another 30 years or so - so Aly, if you are reading this, please don’t take more than two decades in deciding.

As for my Monday updates, I plan on actually doing them each Monday again instead of once on a Blue Monday which seems to be about once a never.

Sorry about that.

I hope you enjoy the audio and visuals over at AHAS.

Until next week then.

No comments:

Post a Comment