Monday, June 02, 2008

das updat

Well, now that it is June my ‘Secret Project’ is complete and on its way towards its ultimate fate. Right?

Er, well, not exactly.

I have no real excuses for my tardiness, but will try pretty hard to fabricate ones you can swallow . . .

First is fear - cold, wide-eyed, heart stopping, mind-numbing . . . Well, not fear then. I knew you wouldn’t buy that one.

So, it must be lack of time because of . . .

Tennis. Yeah, I’ve been playing so much my ankles are in a state of permanent pain and I need extra sleep, which then cuts down my writing time each morning, which . . .

Okay, that one is lame too.

Did I mention I have no real excuses?

So, with nothing to show this month I’ll just do a quick revision of THE PLAN.

By end of June 15th, the ‘Secret Project’ will be away.

If I fib or tell a lie, may a needle find my eye . . . or something.

And then it will be on to editing my Post-Apocalyptic novel of adventure, mutants, robots and underground bases. Ooh, I almost got excited about it. That’s a good thing.

.........................................................................................................

Well I was supposed to do a couple more things as well. I was tagged by another blogger (right cross to the jaw) and am now supposed to write eight things about myself then pass it along to eight more bloggers. I’m thinking that would make a good post for say, next Monday.

Fear not, I’m not the chain-blogger type. Call me the broken link.

And, where the H, you are saying, is my audio version of Kaylie’s Smile? Did I mention a lot of tennis playing lately? Hee, hee, er, um. Fear? How about . . .

Okay, forget it.

Just too dang lazy I fear. You see, fear did factor in - sort of.

I will try to have Kaylie’s Smile recorded and posted for the Monday after the eight things about myself. So that would make it two Mondays from this Monday.

There, another plan to stick too like Teflon . . .

Just don’t overheat or use metal utensils, right?

As you were - until next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment