Monday, October 23, 2006

please don’t feed the elephant


So I get up this morning all keen and shiny and raring to go . . .

. . . and it’s so darn cold and dark and rainy outside my spirits get damped down like an elephant pissing on a campfire . . .

But I shrug it off and proceed to the final edit of my ebook story. Which is now ready for insertion into the upcoming ebook, kinda like an elephant’s . . .

. . . um, I”ll just leave off with that thought.

I have yet to turn the whole file into a PDF – sort of have my hand hovering over the big red button wondering if it will end in annihilation or success.

I may find out tomorrow, or the day after. If you see a big flash in the distance, it could be my file – or my head exploding.

Wish me luck.

……………………………………………………………….

I promised I wouldn’t drone on about my career change until next year. So I won’t.

……………………………………………………………….

Not a lot more to say. Ebook should be a go for next Monday. You may even be able to download it and give it a read then.

If there is no smoke on the horizon that is.

Until next Monday when you will know if the work is complete, or ends up like a elephant’s . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment